_-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_ _-={The Tanks Thunder}=-_

Excelent

Very nice, although I feel like its missing something. Out of curiosity, what software do you use? Its very hard to find quality samples, specially those of brasses.

MaestroRage responds:

Yes this song is missing a good climactic build up, and an appropriate ending. An ancient song, one I still hold close to my heart :')

As for the samples, this one was made largely from Edirol Orchestral, with the odd sample here and there from East West Symphonic Orchestra Gold. Now I just use East West.

I know exactly what you mean... Brass is incredibly difficult to find for some reason. The closest I came to finding some decent ones are Project SAM's Brass collection. Check it out if you'd like!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

shores of hell revisited shores of hell revisited

Lol

hey ork101, I think it sounds like something out of doom because it IS.

Doom E3M8 The Remix Doom E3M8 The Remix

Awesome, but not totally

I thought it was great. I know Im a bit late in writing a review that matters, but it does feel like its missing something. Probably some more instruments other than percussion and guitar, or maybe it has too little or crappy percussion. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to hear an enhanced version of this. If you can't make it, I wouldn't mind making it...