Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

LOLOL

Holy Shit, LMAO, that was Bad-Ass. Thank god I'm immune to emotional scaring. If someone would air this on nick, it would be so awesome.

Awesome Crossing Redux Awesome Crossing Redux

Ok 1234567890

The awesome thing is begining to wear thin with me. It was funny the first couple of times but its pretty much the same thing.

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

That was freaking awesome

it was very well made and realistic. I just love bullettime effects. As the guy before me wrote, this is like the flash equivalent of an action lover's wet dream. You deserve the full 10/10 5/5. nuff' said.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

OH MY GOD!!!!

This is THE funniest thing I've ever seen on Newgrounds and I've been here for many years. Why is this not on the front page forever?! I worship you, I bow down before you TypeQueen!!

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

OMFG

Best Halo parody I've ever seen. The voices were genius. This was great. I detect epic win!

Bambee Bambee

lol wat

That was sick and disturbing.

Laughed my ass off.

10/10 5/5

Castle Castle

Awesome

I know the graphics aren't good but Ifor some reason I loved this one. BTW, what songs did you use? I mean other than the zelda one, cause they sound like they're parts of the same song.

Madness Elimination 5 Madness Elimination 5

LOL

Funny as hell, mainly the guy's feet. They were running way too fast and warping between dimensions.

Thamesis - Episode 1 Thamesis - Episode 1

Yep

I'm pretty sure that Albion is the land where the game Fable takes place.

Press Start: F-Xerox Press Start: F-Xerox